Today the postal service hand delivered a package to Raylee that had Make-A-Wish marked on it. We opened it and inside there was a castle. Raylee removed the roof and inside was an antique shaped silver key that set inside. She pulled it out and said, "Wow, look how shiny!" Also inside the castle was a fancy invitation that read:
"It is our deepest honor to invite you and your family to come visit A Wishing Place for the special occasion of making your wish.
Please bring this key with you when you come, for it alone will open the Wishing Room at the top of the Wishing Tower.
We eagerly await your presence."
Soon we will go to The Wishing Place and Raylee will declare her wish. This is an amazing experience for my family. I still can't believe Raylee is going to be able to make a wish. It is exciting and humbling at the same time. I hope in the future Jerry and I can sponsor another child's wish. That is a goal we both have.